The PostureWorks operates with a set of core values and supporting principles that help define who we are and serve as a foundation for how we run our company. These values are more than words – they are the basis for our decisions, and how we interact with our customers and with each other.
The PostureWorks is a unique place, and these values ensure that as we grow, we preserve the things that make us special to our customers and to our team.
Value: Improving Lives Principles:
- We provide products that improve the safety, comfort, and dignity of the people who use them
- We provide careers that enable our team members to perform meaningful, rewarding, enriching work
Value: Integrity Principles:
- We conduct business in an open, honest manner, always doing the right thing
- We treat people fairly and with respect
Value: Excellence Principles:
- We hire & work with people who are passionate about our mission and are great at what they do
- We make high quality products to our exacting standards
Value: Balance Principles:
- We balance hard work with play and family to enable a rich, fulfilling life
- We are both socially & fiscally responsible